Monday, July 9, 2012

numbness.

don't know.

don't know.

don't know.

don't know.

don't know.

numb.

numb.

numb.

numb.


It's feels like I'm the troublemaker, I'm the one who always make some noisy, some bad condition. It seems like I always ruining a good moment. I'd never wanted to ruin, but it just comes to my mind. and ya know I often to say everything what comes to my mind. It's hard to avoid, but I don't know. I don't feel sad, glad, bad, good, happy, excited, I just feel numb. I feel nothing. I feel empty. I don't need some sympathy. NO. I NEED.ABSOLUTELY. But I don't know the reason why I need it. I - JUST - FEEL - NUMB. 
Oh, Yeah, if Lady Antebellum rather hurt than feel nothing at all,
I'd rather feel nothing at all, than feel hurt. because sometimes, I got hurt too much, then I feel numb.






No comments:

Post a Comment