Thursday, August 4, 2011

cutted songs

"There's no rush, 'cause we have each other"
"How can i miss you if you never would stay?
If you need time i guess I'll go away."
"But now i doubt if i was your only lover."
Escape The Fate - Harder Than You Know

"I knew I wouldn't forget you
And so I went and let you"
"I'm so obsessed
My heart is bound to beat"
"I want the world to see you'll be with me"
TRAIN - Hey soul sister

"I want the whole club to hear what I’m saying!
Because this girl(boy) means so much to me,"
"I never put no one above you"
T-Pain - Best Love Song

"Bila malam tlah datang
Terkadang ingin ku tulis semua perasaan"
"Sejenak ku fikirkan untuk ku benci saja dirimu
Namun sulit ku membenci"
Bimbang - Melly Goeslaw

"You're original, can not be replace."
Katy Perry - Firework

"biar aku yg pergi, bila tak juga pasti"
"ku menunggu dalam bimbang adakah sungguhnya aku kasih yg kau inginkan"
Kahitna - Cinta Sendiri

"i’ve been counting days and
I’ve been being patient about
A little thing called love"
"You never know if time will tell
I cross my heart and hope for you tonight"
Taylor Swift - Cross My Heart

No comments:

Post a Comment