Wednesday, July 25, 2012

I won't demand

I wonder why did you change
Or maybe it's just my feelings
But now seems you really busy
And never have any time for me

I won't demand to be your number one
I won't demand to always get your attention
I won't demand to tell me that I'm right
I won't demand to be with you everytime

I won't to tell that I miss you that much
I always insist you to be with me all this time
It's really hard for me
It's hard to face you're not even here

But I can't understand your mind
The way you treat me?
It just different in school and messages
I don't know what's wrong
 
I appreciate your business and I'm proud
I won't leave, and I never will
I just rather loving you than anyone else
I just rather have you that loved by anyone else

I just miss... us?

No comments:

Post a Comment