Sunday, April 1, 2012

love.

I'd never understand with that words. It makes someone happy. It makes someone fall. It makes someone hurt. Or maybe it makes two people together. But I hate the way love are made. Love made easily and broke easily. Some people are keep holding on something they've made. But it just hurt them. They won't move on. They won't divorce. Sometimes in a wedding could makes their childs broken. their child worry too much. their child afraid. They just afraid "If I grow older, will I get a wedding like this?" Their parents just won't understand. Their parents always say "You'll know why I hate your daddy (or mom) too much if you're older" They won't talk. And the crazy thing is, the problem won't solved if there's no communication. poor love.

No comments:

Post a Comment