Tuesday, December 6, 2011

how-i-love-this-songs-terribly

GOTCHA! X-tra bored for tonight and I got nothing to do so I decided that I'll tell you 'bout my favorite songs and the favorite parts of it! yeayeayyeay.

▶ Total Eclipse Of the Heart
Once upon a time I was falling in love But now I'm only falling apart There's nothing I can do A total eclipse of the heart.

▶ I'll stand by you
Hey, what you got to hide? I get angry too Well I'm a lot like you


▶ Right here right now
Right here, right now I’m looking at you and my heart loves the view Cause you mean everything


▶ Pretending
will we ever have a happy ending or will we forever only be pretending?


▶ What Makes You Beautiful!!!!!!!!!!!
The whole song of it is reallyreally makes the heart could flying for most of girls. lalala.

▶ On Bended Knee
And I know I just need one more chance To prove my love to you If you come back to me I'll guarantee That I'll never let you go


▶ Dakota
I know our love is new. I barely know ya, I've fallen over you. ----
Oh, I'm in love with you, are you in love with me too?


Thankuthanku for read my reccomendation for ur list of ur own music list. :-)

Nurlia Arina

No comments:

Post a Comment